ISA’s 2019 global conference on perinatal mortality and bereavement care will be bilingual (spanish and english) with simultaneous or consecutive translation in all sessions (keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions) and for the first time the conference can be attended by streaming.
Conference fees (see 2nd tab) for in-person or online attendance include:
(bilingual English and Spanish)
In-Person Registration Fees
(bilingual English and Spanish)
Online-Streaming Registration Fees
|13.5 hours of educational content -Attendance at all sessions on the 5th and 6th of October 2019 (attendees have to choose their breakout sessions during the online registration process, but this can be changed up to 1 month before the conference)||13.5 hours of educational content - Attendance at all keynote and plenary sessions (either by live stream or by recorded video for a period of 2 months after the conference)*|
|Access to 12+ hours of extra content*: videos (bilingual) of all sessions (keynote, plenary and breakout) through the online platform for a period of 2 months after the conference (this corresponds to roughly 12 hours of extra breakout session content compared to a normal conference).||Attendance at 75% of breakout sessions (either by live stream or by recorded video for a period of 2 months after the conference (both options in spanish and english)*|
|Possibility of presenting abstracts for oral/poster presentation||Possibility of presenting abstracts for E-poster presentation|
|13 CME credits, awarded by UEMS-EACCME®*||13 CME credits, awarded by UEMS-EACCME®*|
|Welcome pack and conference programme or app||A digital welcome pack and conference programme or app|
|Lunch and coffee breaks on both days||N/A|
|Attendance at the Welcome Reception on the 4th of October 2019||N/A|
|Attendance at the Remembrance Day Event on the 6th of October 2019||N/A|
|Access to the e-poster gallery||Access to the e-poster gallery|
|Access to live delegate chat and directory||Access to live delegate chat and directory|
|Access to recommended reading lists||Access to recommended reading lists|
|*Academic credits are only awarded for sessions attended during live event. Attendance at sessions will be monitored by check-in (through individual barcode IDs) at entry to sessions||*Academic credits are only awarded for sessions viewed on live stream. Attendance at sessions will be monitored by IP.|
Fees for in-person attendance at the conference are tiered according to profession and fees for streaming are tiered according to profession and region. For a list of high, middle and low income countries, click here.
EARLY BIRD PRICES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE 30th MAY 2019
|In-person attendance||Online attendance High-income countries||Online attendance Middle-income countries||Online attendance Low-Income countries|
|Full price||Early bird*||Full price||Early bird*||Full price||Early bird*||Full price||Early bird*|
|Doctor (obstetricians, gynecologists, neonatologists, pediatricians, physicians, psychiatrists, pathologists, etc.), Researcher, Public health specialists, Healthcare administrators||€450.00||€395,00||€360.00||€315.00||€225.00||€195.00||€90.00||€80.00|
|Midwife, Nurse, Resident doctor (1st/2nd year only)**, Psychologist, Social scientist, Young researchers (under 30 years old) and Doctoral student**||€275.00||€240.00||€220.00||€195.00||€140.00||€120.00||€55.00||€45.00|
|Degree and Masters students**||€210.00||€185.00||€170.00||€150.00||€100.00||€75.00||€40.00||€30.00|
|Board members or employees of perinatal grief support associations***, Bereaved parents and family members, Retirees, Accompanying person (in-person attendance only)||€150.00||n/a||€120.00||n/a||€75.00||n/a||€25.00||n/a|
(Saturday 5th October)
|IMPROVE Workshop**** |
(viernes 4 de octubre, 1/2 jornada)
|*Available until the 30th May 2019. Corresponds to a 12% discount on the full price
**In order to benefit from the discounted fee, students (degree, master and doctoral), resident doctors (1st and 2nd year) and young researchers (aged 30 or under) must upload status confirmation documentation during the online registration process.
- Students (degree, master and doctoral) should upload a copy of their matriculation for the academic year 2018/2019 or 2019/2020
- Resident doctors (1st and 2nd years) should upload a letter signed by their Head of Department on official institutional letter headed paper
- Young researchers (under 30 years old) should upload a letter signed by their Head of Department on official institutional letter headed paper, which testifies to their current position as a researcher and that they are aged 30 or under.
***Perinatal grief support associations refers to non-profit associations wholly focused on perinatal grief support which are principally organised and run by bereaved parents. Non-bereaved parents who are board members or employees are also included. Non-grief focused and professional associations are not included. If you are a member of an association but not a bereaved parent or a board member or employee this price category is not appropriate.
****Attendance on the IMPROVE workshop is limited. Click here to see details of the IMPROVE programme.
Registration payment options
Registration payment can be made by:
- Stripe (Secure method for payment by Debit/ credit cards such as MasterCard / Visa / American Express)
- Bank transfer*
Payments by bank transfer
Payments by bank transfer must be made to the following bank account within 5 working days of completing the registration process. Please remember to specify the name of the Conference and the participant’s full name (the same as on the registration form) on the bank transfer document.
|Bank account details for payments by bank transfer|
|Account Name:||Asociación Umamanita|
|Bank Details:||Banco Sabadell, Las voltes 31, La Bisbal d’Empordá, 17100, Girona, Spain|
|Account Number:||0081 0135 3100 0123 5432|
|IBAN Number:||ES15 0081 0135 3100 0123 5432|
|Swift code:||BSAB ESBB|
All bank charges are the responsibility of the delegate and must be paid in addition to the registration fee. Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full amount due within the specified deadline.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration cancellation policy
- All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee refunds are as follows:
- Up to and including the 31st of July, 2019 – full refund (-€50 administration fee)
- From August 1st until August 31st 2019 – 50% registration fee refund
- From and including the 1st September 2019 – no refund
To REGISTER for the conference OR SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT you must FIRST CREATE A USER ACCOUNT through a simple process. Your user account will permit you to:
1) Register for the conference
2) Select your preferred breakout sessions (and change breakout session selection up to 2 weeks before the conference)
3) Submit an abstract (if you wish) and view submission status
4) Access streamed content (all registrations, online and in-person)
5) Access recorded video content up to 2 months after the conference (all registrations, online and in-person)
6) Create an invoice/payment receipt
7) Email the conference organisers directly if you have a query
CREATE A USER ACCOUNT AND COMPLETE PERSONAL DETAILS
- Click on the “NEW USER ACCOUNT” button on the right hand side of the webpage (or bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device).
- Complete the form:
- User name (email address) and password
- Provide personal details: name, address, telephone number, email, affiliations, profession, etc.)
- personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, according to Spanish and European data protection law, see our data protection policy page for more details. However, your name, surname, institution and profession will be visible to other attendees through the conference app, this is only available to conference attendees, your email and other contact data will not be published. enter a user name (email address) and password
- Click submit
- You will receive an email with your account details.
- This User Account will permit you to register for the conference, submit abstracts and access online content during the conference and following the conference. If you forget or lose your password, you can reset it on the “LOGIN“ page.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
1) If you are not already logged in, log in using the “LOGIN” button to the right hand side of the page.
2) Once you are LOGGED IN, click on the quick link REGISTER button at the right hand side of the page.
3) Complete the registration form and click “submit”
- You will be required to:
- Indicate if you need an invoice or payment receipt and provide details if different from the user profile
- Select if you wish to attend the conference in-person or online
- Select the appropriate conference fee (streaming prices for high and low-middle income countries are controlled by IP address)
- Select if you wish to attend the conference dinner on Saturday 6th at 9pm (price: 60€)
- Select if you wish to attend the pre-conference IMPROVE workshop (limited attendance, price €75)
- Indicate if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Choose your preferred breakout sessions.
4) Complete the payment form
- You may pay by PayPal, debit/credit card, or by bank transfer (see conference fees tab for details)
- If you pay by bank transfer – see conditions set out on the registration fees tab
5) You will receive an email confirming your registration and receipt of payment. If you pay by bank transfer you will not receive confirmation of your registration until payment has been confirmed.
6) Use your personalised user account to download documentation (invoices, receipts, conference registration), change information or preferences (contact details, breakout sessions), submit an abstract, access online content, etc.