[su_tab title=”REGISTRATION OPTIONS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
ISA’s 2019 global conference on perinatal mortality and bereavement care will be bilingual (spanish and english) with simultaneous or consecutive translation in all sessions (keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions) and for the first time the conference can be attended by streaming.
Conference fees (see 2nd tab) for in-person or online attendance include:
[table id=2 /]
[su_tab title=”FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Fees for in-person attendance at the conference are tiered according to profession and fees for streaming are tiered according to profession and region. For a list of high, middle and low income countries, click here.
EARLY BIRD PRICES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE 30th MAY 2019
[table id=63 /]
Registration payment options
Registration payment can be made by:
- Stripe (Secure method for payment by Debit/ credit cards such as MasterCard / Visa / American Express)
- Bank transfer*
Payments by bank transfer
Payments by bank transfer must be made to the following bank account within 5 working days of completing the registration process. Please remember to specify the name of the Conference and the participant’s full name (the same as on the registration form) on the bank transfer document.
[table id=3 /]
All bank charges are the responsibility of the delegate and must be paid in addition to the registration fee. Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full amount due within the specified deadline.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
[su_tab title=”CANCELLATIONS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Registration cancellation policy
- All cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com
- Registration fee refunds are as follows:
- Up to and including the 31st of July, 2019 – full refund (-€50 administration fee)
- From August 1st until August 31st 2019 – 50% registration fee refund
- From and including the 1st September 2019 – no refund
[su_tab title=”REGISTRATION PROCESS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
To REGISTER for the conference OR SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT you must FIRST CREATE A USER ACCOUNT through a simple process. Your user account will permit you to:
1) Register for the conference
2) Select your preferred breakout sessions (and change breakout session selection up to 2 weeks before the conference)
3) Submit an abstract (if you wish) and view submission status
4) Access streamed content (all registrations, online and in-person)
5) Access recorded video content up to 2 months after the conference (all registrations, online and in-person)
6) Create an invoice/payment receipt
7) Email the conference organisers directly if you have a query
CREATE A USER ACCOUNT AND COMPLETE PERSONAL DETAILS
- Click on the “NEW USER ACCOUNT” button on the right hand side of the webpage (or bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device).
- Complete the form:
- User name (email address) and password
- Provide personal details: name, address, telephone number, email, affiliations, profession, etc.)
- personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, according to Spanish and European data protection law, see our data protection policy page for more details. However, your name, surname, institution and profession will be visible to other attendees through the conference app, this is only available to conference attendees, your email and other contact data will not be published. enter a user name (email address) and password
- Click submit
- You will receive an email with your account details.
- This User Account will permit you to register for the conference, submit abstracts and access online content during the conference and following the conference. If you forget or lose your password, you can reset it on the “LOGIN“ page.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
1) If you are not already logged in, log in using the “LOGIN” button to the right hand side of the page.
2) Once you are LOGGED IN, click on the quick link REGISTER button at the right hand side of the page.
3) Complete the registration form and click “submit”
- You will be required to:
- Indicate if you need an invoice or payment receipt and provide details if different from the user profile
- Select if you wish to attend the conference in-person or online
- Select the appropriate conference fee (streaming prices for high and low-middle income countries are controlled by IP address)
- Select if you wish to attend the conference dinner on Saturday 6th at 9pm (price: 60€)
- Select if you wish to attend the pre-conference IMPROVE workshop (limited attendance, price €75)
- Indicate if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Choose your preferred breakout sessions.
4) Complete the payment form
- You may pay by PayPal, debit/credit card, or by bank transfer (see conference fees tab for details)
- If you pay by bank transfer – see conditions set out on the registration fees tab
5) You will receive an email confirming your registration and receipt of payment. If you pay by bank transfer you will not receive confirmation of your registration until payment has been confirmed.
6) Use your personalised user account to download documentation (invoices, receipts, conference registration), change information or preferences (contact details, breakout sessions), submit an abstract, access online content, etc.